Ohio Renters Insurance
Protection For Renters Of Homes And Apartments In The Buckeye State
Renting an apartment or home can be a complicated process. Once you finally find a place in an area you like at an affordable price, you have a ton of paperwork to fill out, money to spend and stuff to move. It can be stressful, but it doesn't have to be.
At BluCanopy, we take the stress of renters insurance from your shoulders by finding you an affordable policy for the right coverage you need. Let go of the stress and call us at (800) 573-0226 or fill out a free online quote form today.
Common Ohio Renters Insurance Questions
1How Much is Renters Insurance Per Month for an Apartment in Ohio?
The average cost of renters insurance in Ohio is about $15 a month.
BluCanopy can help lower your renters insurance rates by identifying its major influences, such as your location and credit score.
2Do You Need Renters Insurance in Ohio?
No Ohio law requires renters insurance, but most landlords do require their tenants to purchase a certain amount of renters insurance.
3What Does Renters Insurance Cover in Ohio?
There are a lot of environmental threats that Ohio residents face, including tornadoes and floods. Renters insurance doesn't usually cover floods, but BluCanopy can find you a flood insurance policy to add to your coverage. In general, renters insurance covers against:
- Storms (including wind, hail and lightning)
- Damage done by vehicles and aircrafts
Start Your Quote
4What Type of Renters Insurance is Available in Ohio?
Renters insurance coverage you can purchase in Ohio includes:
- Liability Coverage: This provides compensation for bodily injury and property damage you cause to someone else. This can also cover damage or injury caused by your pets.
- Personal Possessions Coverage: This will compensate you for loss or damage to your personal belongings after an incident covered by your policy.
- Additional Living Expenses: If a disaster makes the rented space unlivable, Additional Living Expenses (ALE) will help with the cost of temporarily moving elsewhere while repairs are being made.